Community & Events Specialist
Sonar is a fast-growing Atlanta-based software startup funded by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Craft Ventures and Slack, among others. We are the top-rated Change Intelligence platform for operations teams managing Salesforce. Our technology gives customers a clear view into their tech stack, so they can simplify complex change. We’re looking for go-getters, problem-solvers, and leaders who want to help pioneer our future and invest in our culture. If you’re passionate about making a difference and love working with ambitious peers who put their team first, then Sonar is for you!
Who We’re Looking For
Sonar is looking for a talented Community & Events Specialist to join its growing marketing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for growing the Sonar brand through the management and expansion of our community, consisting of 5,000+ marketing, sales, and RevOps leaders.
In doing so you’ll leverage digital marketing campaigns and events (both in-person & virtual) to engage our members and create a qualified pipeline for Sonar. The ideal candidate will be someone familiar with the Salesforce ecosystem, a conversation starter, and someone who knows how to convert members into paying customers.
Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, you’ll play an integral role in expanding Sonar’s reach and building out the Change Intelligence category.
What you will do:
- Become an ambassador of our Ops community, cultivating and growing relationships and engaging across our group of influencers.
- Manage and run our #shOPSTalk Webinar series, delivering timely and valuable digital content to our members.
- Manage and run our Events calendar, curating in-person events that highlight Sonar and our community through memorable experiences. Accurately account for all expenses.
- Ensure campaign KPIs are tracked, measured, and reported on pre, during, and post-event.
- Manage all communications to promote events and drive conversations (email, social, Slack).
- Conduct analysis, summarize insights and conversations to create reports that support and influence future campaigns.
- Respond to comments and fuel thoughtful salesforce-driven conversations to foster a positive community and add value to the user experience.
What you will need:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in event and community management.
- Experience in SaaS (B2B or B2C) preferred
- Strong aptitude for details, multitasking, leadership, and communication.
- Full cycle event management experience
- Strong written, presentation, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- A natural curiosity and enthusiasm for making things better.
- A knack for identifying, articulating, and prioritizing the highest-impact initiatives.
- Experience with a Marketing Automation platform such as HubSpot, Pardot, Mailchimp, etc)
- Salesforce experience is a plus
What we Offer!
- Fully remote work!
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, partial coverage for dependents
- HSA Employer contribution
- Basic Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability: 100% coverage for you
- Voluntary benefits options
- Unlimited PTO - take as much vacation as you need!
- Fully paid and flexible parental leave
- 401k with Company Match
- Brand new Macbook!
- Annual team outings
- Regular outings for employees in the Atlanta area
Sonar is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.