Sales Development Representative
Atlanta, Ga /
Sonar is on a mission to provide confidence, clarity, and efficiency when managing change in your tech stack.
What is Sonar?
We give operations teams x-ray vision into their technology stack, showing them how their data is interconnected, when it changes, and what’s broken. Our solution empowers revenue operations (RevOps) teams to develop critical solutions that keep their marketing, sales, and client success operations running smoothly.
Why work at Sonar?
We’re an early stage, fast growing software startup looking for smart, ambitious, and creative people to help make their mark and lay the foundation for exciting growth ahead. If you’re passionate about making a difference, and love working with like-minded people, then Sonar is for you!
This is an individual contributor role (reporting to the Head of Marketing) who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to create you to own your success. You'll be joining a small team of SDR's and will work closely with our Marketing and Account Executive teams.
What we're looking for
- BS/BA strongly preferred
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant sales experience required (internship experience will be considered)
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Collaborative mentality and putting the team first
- Results driven and competitive in nature
- Excellent writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- Outstanding time management skills
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our SDR’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve resultsDesire to grow within the sales organization at Sonar
What you’ll do:
- Make 60+ outbound phone calls each day
- Manage effective call and email prospecting cadences (via SalesLoft)
- Execute creative prospecting strategies within ideal fit accounts
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge by researching your prospects across social channels and other online mediums
- Work effectively with most cutting edge software at your disposal (SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Create sales qualified opportunities for Account Executives and work closely to help drive sales pipeline
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
What we offer:
- Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, partial coverage for dependents
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave
- Brand new Macbook!
Sonar is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.