Sonar is an Atlanta-based software startup funded by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Craft Ventures and Slack, among others. We are the top-rated Change Intelligence platform for operations teams managing Salesforce. Our technology gives customers a clear view into their tech stack, so they can simplify complex change. We’re looking for go-getters, problem-solvers, and leaders who want to help pioneer our future and invest in our culture. If you’re passionate about making a difference and love working with ambitious peers who put their team first, then Sonar is for you!
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team! Our Product Manager will work alongside the Chief Product Officer & Co-founder as well as the SVP of Product & Engineering to continue the advancement of our product offering.
As a Product Manager at Sonar, you'll be at the front and center of the business working across many different departments and with the Senior Leadership team. You’re organized and focused - able to prioritize what needs to be done, and you can anticipate the needs of the business while simultaneously balancing the needs of the market. At Sonar, we believe that Product Managers should be incredibly comfortable in front of customers and prospects to the point that they could sell Sonar themselves if needed. We expect Product Managers at Sonar to assist the sales team in pre-sales roadmap calls and help retain customers by evangelizing the future of our product.
Sonar bestows a deep level of trust in Product Managers to deliver software that not only impacts how our customers work day-to-day but also fundamentally disrupts how an entire market solves business-critical problems. To accomplish this, Sonar’s product teams work against goals with a direct and massive impact on the business.
What you will do:
- Engage in all stages of a product’s lifecycle from ideation to release and beyond
- Work with engineers and designers from ideation, technical design, and development to the testing and release of the product
- Analyze and work to deeply understand the business’s goals and prioritize work accordingly
- Anticipate the needs of the business and the market and collaborate with the product & engineering team to create a cohesive product strategy and roadmap
- Communicate directly with the founders, Sonar leadership, customers, prospects, advisors, and internal stakeholders regularly
- Gather and analyze requirements from stakeholders, UX research, and market analysis to define product specifications, determine the feasibility of the design, enhance user satisfaction, and own the product’s success
- Prepare cost-benefit, return-on-investment, and TAM analyses to aid in data-driven decisions on prioritization and investment, when necessary
- Work with and motivate engineers and other cross-functional team members, and maintain team health
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success, and other internal teams to execute on beta programs and broader go-to-market launches.
What you will need:
- 2+ years in a Product Management role working with scrum teams on B2B SaaS products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; dynamic presentation abilities with a large audience and small teams alike
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; you heavily leverage data to back your decisions
- Ability to engage in detailed discussions with the engineering team and design at varying levels of technicality
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Team builder & culture enthusiast - this role will be critical to building out the future of the product team
- Leadership presence; ability to influence product vision, strategy, and lead feature decisions across geographically dispersed teams
- API and other technical documentation fluency
What We Offer!
- Fully remote work!
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, partial coverage for dependents
- HSA Employer contribution
- Basic Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability: 100% coverage for you
- Voluntary benefits options
- Unlimited PTO - take as much vacation as you need!
- Fully paid and flexible parental leave
- 401k with Company Match
- Professional Development Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Birthday/Anniversary Program
- Brand new computer!
- Quarterly and Annual team outings
- Regular outings for employees in the Atlanta area
Sonar is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.