Atlanta, Ga /
We believe it’s always better to be proactive than reactive, which is why we’ve made it our mission to enable teams to manage business-critical tech stacks from a single source of truth. By monitoring your entire tech stack for changes, we give your cross-functional teams the scalable process they need to keep your business operations running smoothly. Best of all, Sonar provides automated documentation for changes before they impact or break other processes.
We are passionate about supporting Operations and CRM teams! These teams are highly sophisticated, and owners of complex tech stacks. They are typically high growth, high tech prospects thus they are looking for Account Executives that thrive focusing on early adopters, new technologies, and creative thinking.
What you will do:
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead gen to close
- Foster new relationships for Sonar through outbound efforts
- Collaborate, align and work across multiple teams and (Marketing, CSM, product, leadership) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Educate the market and be seen as a thought leader on CRM and tech stack management
- Communicate and structure collaboration with internal Sonar resources to accentuate our strengths in the market
- Maintain Sonar's CRM for up to date prospecting efforts and active sales cycles
What you will need:
- Creative mind and ability to think differently about the space we're tackling
- Grit and willpower to drive a pipeline of new business prospects, to prospect and close new customers
- Conversational and educational approach to go in-depth with CROs, COOs, Procurement Leaders, and Executives to share Sonar's vision of the future of tech stack management
- Ability to juggle multiple deals at a time: identify and manage sales cycles of average up to 2 months in an efficient manner.
- Sheer determination to exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets to capitalize on Sonar's green field opportunity; manage all sales activity and deals using the company CRM.
- 2-4 years in SaaS software sales
- SaaS experience is a requirement
- Selling to Operations and GTM leadership is a plus
- Self starting attitude with ability to think outside of the box to problem solve
Sonar is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.