Principal Software Engineer (front end)
Atlanta, Ga /
Sonar is looking for a Principal Software Engineer (front end) to join our talented Engineering department.
At Sonar we love figuring out the best solutions to the toughest problems. That's why Sonar is looking for the best people to join us in our Engineering department.
So, why Sonar?
Plain and simple: We've created an environment for you to succeed - whether that's growing your skills or removing barriers for you to do your best work. Sonar believes that smart people should be given hard problems to solve and not lengthy PRDs that dictate a solution. You'll be given every opportunity to pave the way in the areas that interest you the most. We play to win, and we can't do it without you. Come help us create a new category that will be a game changer for change management as we bring developer tools to operations teams!
- Planning architecture with engineering teams
- Enforcing rigorous code quality standards
- Reviewing pull requests and providing feedback
- Creating architecture that is maintainable, reusable, scalable and testable with no technical intervention from other team members
- Researching new technology for potential prototypes
- Setting technical direction for other engineers
- Mentoring other engineers to improve technical ability
- Being a technical leader for the engineering organization
- Planning various product initiatives with key stakeholders
- Resolving show stopping issues in various deployment environments
Technical skills (expert knowledge)
- HTTP Specification
- Unit Testing
- .NET Core and ASP.NET Core
- AWS - ECS/EC2/RDS
- Entity Framework Core
- A willingness to learn
- A can do attitude
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self direction
- A hands on approach
- Ability to work in teams
- Competitive salary and equity
- Choose your laptop
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, partial coverage for dependents
- Team lunches
- Weekly game night
Sonar is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.