Sprinter Medical West – Sprinters /
Sprinter Health is an on-demand mobile health service that sends medical professionals to patients’ homes to perform blood draws, vitals checks, and more. We are building the clinical and technological infrastructure to realize a future of healthcare untethered. We have a rapidly growing team of visionary leaders who are passionate about increasing access to care, lowering healthcare costs, and improving outcomes for patients.
About The Role
Are you ready to be a part of the cutting-edge healthcare workforce at Sprinter Health? We're seeking dynamic full-time nurses, phlebotomists or medical assistants who are prepared to lead the way into the future of healthcare. As a Sprinter you'll tap into your medical expertise to provide a diverse array of preventative care and diagnostic services to patients in the comfort of their homes. Trainings will be offered to acquaint you with fresh and captivating services, encompassing tasks like capturing diabetic retina images, performing ECGs, recording using digital stethoscopes and more.
Successful candidates will have previous experience in venipuncture, coupled with traits such as dependability, professionalism, problem-solving, and an unwavering commitment to customer service excellence. The role demands the ability to operate autonomously with an emphasis on exceptional quality. Sprinters will be on a path towards advanced learning and should be eager to broaden their skills and integrate the latest evidence based practices in their profession. Most importantly, we are seeking candidates who are friendly, compassionate, empathetic, and genuinely care about patients.
A day in the life of a Sprinter …
- Commencing the day… Your day will begin by ensuring that you have all of the proper supplies and PPE with you to care for that day’s patients
- Navigating with ease… Using easy and modern technology, you will access your schedule for the day and commute to each patient’s home
- Creating meaningful bonds… Once you have arrived, you will have the opportunity to make a warm and welcoming connection with a diverse range of patients as you prepare to collect relevant information and perform various services
- Patient-centric, diagnostic and low acuity care…Your appointments will encompass an array of different services, including but not limited to phlebotomy, specimen collection, diabetic foot screenings, retina exams, ECGs and more! All services must be rendered in a manner that is comfortable and easy for the patient.
- Sample collection and management… If samples are collected, you will ensure they are labeled properly and then coordinate drop off to the appropriate lab or shipment facility
Skills and Requirements
- Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, accountability, confidentiality, care and compassion to provide high quality health services
- Willing to work in a revolutionary environment that sometimes necessitates last minute problem solving and out of the box thinking
- Technologically savvy and comfortable using tools such as mobile devices for charting and HIPAA secure messaging apps for care coordination
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working with minimal supervisionInterest in learning and advancing your skill setReliable transportation as you will be using your own vehicle to travel to patient homes
- Ability to physically access and navigate patient homes including but not limited to climbing stairs and carrying up to 10 pounds while walking
- Pass national background check, DMV check, valid clinical license search
To begin working with patients you will need to have …
- State required licensure and/or proof of training
- National certification for applicants in all states that do not have state level licensure requirements
- Basic Life Support certification
- Proof of completion of course/program or certification based on licensure level
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Vehicle Insurance
Proof of vaccination or immunity is required for the below:
- COVID + booster (Primary Series + 1 Booster)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B series
- TB test (within the past year)
- Influenza (annual or signed exemption)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (TDaP - within past 10 years)
$20 - $30 an hour
This position pays the base hourly wage + mileage + benefits and applicable overtime based on a standard full-time schedule. Our ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire hourly salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base hourly wage only, and do not include mileage or benefits.
Sprinter Health is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of people, apply today!
Beware of recruitment fraud and scams that involve fictitious job descriptions followed by false job offers.
If you are applying for a job, you can confirm the legitimacy of a job posting by viewing current open roles here.
All legitimate job postings will require an application to be made directly on our official Sprinter Health Careers website. Job-related communications will only be sent from email addresses ending in @sprinterhealth.com. Please ensure that you’re only replying to emails that end with @sprinterhealth.com.