Sprinto is a leading platform that automates security compliance & works with any cloud setup, and helps monitor entity-level risks and controls from a single dashboard. By raising the bar on security, Sprinto ensures compliance, healthy operational practices, and the ability to grow and scale with unwavering confidence. We are a team of 150+ employees & more than 700+ customers across 25+ countries. We are funded by top investment partners & have raised 11.5M USD.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with relevant Stake-Holders- Work across teams to such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience and Engineering to ensure everything is kept track off and the ball isn't dropped off
- Work on the Product Roadmap & Lifecycle- Help the product team prioritize the features and tasks and give valuable feedback based on various stakeholder conversations
- Help the product and engineering teams to flesh out features and ensure there are no blockers on delivery
- Work with Product Managers by using data to understand customer behavior and performance of features; be data-driven in estimating size of impact and determining prioritization
- A Fresher or Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or business studies from Tier I & Tier II colleges are preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Data-driven. Strong ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change in the fast paced SAAS industry.
- This can turn into a full time offer after a 6 month internship.