Head of Customer Service (Remote)
USA Remote /
Ops & Customer Success /
Help us create a simple path to financial success for everyone
At Stablegains we enable users to reach their financial goals by providing simple ways to earn high yield on their cash powered by Decentralized Finance. We do so because we believe that when more people are financially successful we create a better future. Our ambition is to enable millions of investors across the globe to create a better financial future. And we’d like your help.
Learn more about us and our ambitions here!
Join us if you are looking for life defining work
Why join Stablegains now?
1) You get a shot at making a meaningful impact for millions of people
We are solving a fundamental problem that impacts everyone. Whether our users invest to buy a house, send their kids to college, retire early, or something else the potential impact of reaching their financial goals is massive. Your job will be to help us deliver on that promise and enable as many people as possible to create a better future for themselves.
2) Grow and become the best version of yourself
We take personal development seriously. We are open to each other about what each of us want to learn and how we want to grow. We help each other, give each other candid feedback, and hold each other accountable. At Stablegains you can take all the responsibility you can carry. And when we make mistakes, we reflect and learn. Our goal is to help you realize your full potential and become the best version of yourself.
3) You will be a key player in our team
We are building the core team. We envision a tight knit and fast moving unit. We hire you to be a key player on that team. We need you to own your work and tell us what you think we should do. We will help you be as creative and productive as you can. We want you to make decisions and own your results. Ultimately, we are looking for people who we couldn’t build Stablegains without.
About this role
As we go from serving thousands to 100s of thousands of customers, we want to build the most trusted brand in finance. To achieve that, our customer service standards should be second to none.
This is where you’ll come in. We are looking for the right person that will take ownership of and scale our customer service function.
Examples of things you’d be responsible for
- Developing a clear understanding of our customers, their needs and ideas.
- Providing input on new features, advocating the customer perspective. Being the internal voice of the customer.
- Setting up and automating various support-related processes.
- Building, training and managing a team of support agents.
You're a great candidate if
- You’ve managed support agents before.
- You’re prepared to build a support function at a startup company from scratch.
- You are optimistic and bring in positive energy when helping others.
- You know what mediocre service, good service and great service looks like. You take pride in always aiming for great service.
- You know what it takes to be efficient while still providing amazing service.
- You have a great understanding of Zendesk, knowledge bases and other modern tools for support teams.
You'll get bonus points if
- You have experience working at a fintech business.
- You are US-based or have lived in the US before (you have a great understanding of US consumers).
- This is a fully remote, full time position.
- You can choose your own hours as long as there is some overlap with typical working hours in the US east coast.
- Our goal is for everyone's compensation to be aligned with how well the company as a whole is doing. As such, we are very happy to compensate everyone with significant equity stakes, as we believe they will substantially grow in value.
- Our budget for this role is $70,000 - $100,000 annual compensation + a meaningful equity stake.
We do not partner with recruiters and agencies for any of our roles.