Bike Mechanic for Beta Testing Deployment
San Francisco /
Who We Are
Streetlogic is a team of cyclists on a mission to make biking safer. Our product gives more people the confidence to bike - leading to more livable cities and a cleaner environment.
We're building a light-weight, Advanced Rider Assistance System (ARAS) for ebikes, using a vision-first approach to detect incoming collisions and give riders early warning as well as record clips of any incidents for later use.
About The Role
The Streetlogic team is looking for one or two people to help us install and deploy our system on customer’s bikes. This is a short term position for the next several weeks (up to two months) and can be full or part time for the right person. The position will include a combination of hands on, bike mechanic tasks as well as the opportunity to interact with customers and better understand their bike and their needs.
If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you and explore how you could contribute to our team!
- Local to San Francisco
- Experience riding bikes or ebikes in a city
- Experience working with your hands and basic tools *huge plus if you’ve worked with bike repairs or as a bike mechanic
- Available to start immediately
- Either full time availability or a flexible schedule for part time work
- $23/hour on a contract basis