Performance Marketing Specialist
New York, NY
StubHub – Marketing /
StubHub is on a mission to redefine the live event experience on a global scale. Whether someone is looking to attend their first event or their hundredth, we’re here to delight them all the way from the moment they start looking for a ticket until they step through the gate. The same goes for our sellers. From fans selling a single ticket to the promoters of a worldwide stadium tour, we want StubHub to be the safest, most convenient way to offer a ticket to the millions of fans who browse our platform around the world.
StubHub is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist at our office in New York, NY. This is a hybrid role with a 2 remote and 3 in office per week.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing the business through running critical marketing activities. The initial focus of the role will be SEM operations with the potential to expand to additional channels in the future. The ideal candidate will develop a strategic and tactical growth plan for our company in order to increase performance, value, and growth.
This role reports to the Performance Marketing Operations Manager. You will collaborate with a diverse team of Data Scientists, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing Coordinators, Marketing Managers, and third-party client Account Managers.
What You'll Do:
- Management of SEM accounts and campaign processes for Google/Bing Ads
- Mindful execution of critical operational processes that support the marketing effort
- Identify best practices, celebrate successes, and recommend options for improvement/enhancement
- Analyze data for accuracy and troubleshooting using pivot tables and other functions
- Streamline processes with an eye for efficiency
- Write clear and concise documentation of key procedures and findings
- Manage execution of processes to meet operational targets
- Liaise with Google/Microsoft account managers to identify and solve operational issues
- Continuously look for ways to improve marketing processes
- Communicate effectively and confidently with various teams across the firm to ensure alignment on execution
What You've Done:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- 1-2 years’ work experience using Google Ads/Bing Ads
- Familiarity with Excel/SQL is a plus - willingness to learn SQL is essential
- Creating custom reports; analyzing and presenting results
- Technically capable, excellent communicator with a desire to improve processes
- Strong time management skills, the ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized and data-driven
- Passionate about marketing operations and continuously growing within the discipline
- Oriented to help the team and the business succeed while being coachable
- You have curiosity and willingness for learning new things in areas that are not your expertise
What We Offer:
- Accelerated Growth Environment: Immerse yourself in an environment designed for swift skill and knowledge enhancement, where you have the autonomy to lead experiments and tests on a massive scale.
- Top Tier Compensation Package: Enjoy a rewarding compensation package that includes enticing stock incentives, aligning with our commitment to recognizing and valuing your contributions.
- Flexible Time Off: Embrace a healthy work-life balance with unlimited Flex Time Off, providing you the flexibility to manage your schedule and recharge as needed.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Prioritize your well-being with a comprehensive benefits package, featuring 401k, and premium Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance options.
- Team-Building Events: Engage in vibrant team events that foster camaraderie and collaboration, creating an atmosphere where your professional and personal growth are celebrated.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
The anticipated gross annual base salary range for this role is $70,000 – $90,000 per year.
StubHub is the world’s leading marketplace to buy and sell tickets to any live event, anywhere. Through StubHub in North America and viagogo, our international platform, we service customers in 195 countries in 33 languages and 49 available currencies. With more than 300 million tickets available annually on our platform to events around the world -- from sports to music, comedy to dance, festivals to theater -- StubHub offers the safest, most convenient way to buy or sell tickets to the most memorable live experiences. Come join our team for a front-row seat to the action.
For California Residents: California Job Applicant Privacy Notice found here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.