Product Operations Manager
New York, NY
StubHub – Product Management /
StubHub is on a mission to redefine the live event experience on a global scale. Whether someone is looking to attend their first event or their hundredth, we’re here to delight them all the way from the moment they start looking for a ticket until they step through the gate. The same goes for our sellers. From fans selling a single ticket to the promoters of a worldwide stadium tour, we want StubHub to be the safest, most convenient way to offer a ticket to the millions of fans who browse our platform around the world.
StubHub is seeking for a Product Operations Manager to join our Seller Experience team. The Seller Experience team is responsible for the end-to-end product experience for all our sellers that come through our web, API and mobile platforms. The team sits at the forefront of fulfilling StubHub’s mission to become the go-to destination for accessing global live events by directly impacting the product that millions of fans interact with every day. In this role, you will work closely with world-class engineers, product managers and data scientists.
What You'll Do
- Work with various operational teams to unblock product development and rollout, but also adapt our global products to local contexts
- Own the entire go-to-market strategy and execution for the various products we launch.
- Help product teams understand business insights and design scaled processes that let teams hear and dive into the voice of the customer
- Drive the program management of highly complex areas that require many collaborators to work in concert to achieve a business result, including marketing, legal, finance, customer support, operations, sales, business development and many more
What You've Done
- 5+ years' experience driving successful programs and bringing clarity to complex areas of collaboration, areas that ideally have a heavy product footprint
- Technical savviness. While a technical background is not expected, you should be comfortable with technical topics and able to discuss them with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication. You can inform, educate, influence and persuade at various levels of the organization, both in written and verbal form
- Attention to detail. The ability to obsess over every single part of a process, at scale
- Customer obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our user's and partner’s problems
What We Offer
- Accelerated Growth Environment: Immerse yourself in an environment designed for swift skill and knowledge enhancement, where you have the autonomy to lead experiments and tests on a massive scale.
- Top Tier Compensation Package: Enjoy a rewarding compensation package that includes enticing stock incentives, aligning with our commitment to recognizing and valuing your contributions.
- Flexible Time Off: Embrace a healthy work-life balance with unlimited Flex Time Off, providing you the flexibility to manage your schedule and recharge as needed.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Prioritize your well-being with a comprehensive benefits package, featuring 401k, and premium Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance options.
- Team-Building Events: Engage in vibrant team events that foster camaraderie and collaboration, creating an atmosphere where your professional and personal growth are celebrated.
$130,000 - $188,820 a year
The anticipated gross salary range for this role is $130,000-$188,820 per year. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of StubHub’s total compensation and competitive benefits package, which includes equity, 401(k), paid time off, paid parental leave, and comprehensive health benefits.
StubHub is the world’s leading marketplace to buy and sell tickets to any live event, anywhere. Through StubHub in North America and viagogo, our international platform, we service customers in 195 countries in 33 languages and 49 available currencies. With more than 300 million tickets available annually on our platform to events around the world -- from sports to music, comedy to dance, festivals to theater -- StubHub offers the safest, most convenient way to buy or sell tickets to the most memorable live experiences. Come join our team for a front-row seat to the action.
For California Residents: California Job Applicant Privacy Notice found here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.