Senior Product Manager - Enterprise
New York, NY
StubHub – Product Management /
StubHub is on a mission to redefine the live event experience on a global scale. Whether someone is looking to attend their first event or their hundredth, we’re here to delight them all the way from the moment they start looking for a ticket until they step through the gate. The same goes for our sellers. From fans selling a single ticket to the promoters of a worldwide stadium tour, we want StubHub to be the safest, most convenient way to offer a ticket to the millions of fans who browse our platform around the world.
StubHub is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team to lead a new B2B initiative. The Seller Experience team is responsible for the end-to-end product experience for all of our sellers that come through our web, API and mobile platforms. It sits at the forefront of fulfilling StubHub’s mission to become the go-to destination for accessing global live events by directly impacting the product that millions of fans interact with every day. We are obsessed with understanding our users’ needs and delivering feature innovations, both short-term and long-term, that are as effective as they are enjoyable. We work across the entire stack leveraging any tool or technology necessary to support our sellers.
In this role, you will work closely with world-class engineers, product managers and data scientists.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products, features, and/or tools
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of engineers and analysts to deliver against an ambitious roadmap that balances short-term optimization with long-term strategic investments
- Formulate clear, data-driven business cases, write feature specifications, manage project execution and sequencing – be able to communicate clearly and defend reasoning to stakeholders
- Solve problems by analyzing data and by implementing product driven and automation solutions
- Analyze metrics to inform the success of a product and develop action plans accordingly
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Adopt experimental methodology, mindset and rigor to achieve objectives
What You've Done:
- At least 5 years of experience building and shipping technology products at scale
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- The desire to be hands on and build mockups from scratch to help communicate your ideas to writing your own SQL to understand our data
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to present to diverse non-technical audiences
- Experience with any procedural programming language (e.g: SQL) or the willingness to master one
- Bachelors' degree in STEM, Economics or close equivalent is preferred
What We Offer:
- Accelerated Growth Environment: Immerse yourself in an environment designed for swift skill and knowledge enhancement, where you have the autonomy to lead experiments and tests on a massive scale.
- Top Tier Compensation Package: Enjoy a rewarding compensation package that includes enticing stock incentives, aligning with our commitment to recognizing and valuing your contributions.
- Flexible Time Off: Embrace a healthy work-life balance with unlimited Flex Time Off, providing you the flexibility to manage your schedule and recharge as needed.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Prioritize your well-being with a comprehensive benefits package, featuring 401k, and premium Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance options.
- Team-Building Events: Engage in vibrant team events that foster camaraderie and collaboration, creating an atmosphere where your professional and personal growth are celebrated.
$160,000 - $210,000 a year
The anticipated gross salary range for this role is $160,000-$210,000 per year. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of StubHub’s total compensation and competitive benefits package, which includes equity, 401(k), paid time off, paid parental leave, and comprehensive health benefits.
About Product at StubHub:
Product Management sits at the core of our business, constantly working to identify new product features and improvements that enhance the experience for our users and drive proﬁtable revenue streams for the company. You’ll work with an agile team with a business goal, rather than sitting within a centralized product group.
Our product team uses data to deﬁne feature requirements and speciﬁcations, working with talented developers and designers to guide ideas from conception to launch.
StubHub is the leading global marketplace for music, sports, and entertainment tickets.
Despite our rapid growth while revolutionizing a 100-billion-dollar industry, we maintain our start-up ethos and data-driven, collaborative culture. We believe that small, cross-functional teams can achieve extraordinary results. Fans from nearly every country in the world can find millions of tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency, and with the device of their choice.
We provide the widest possible choice of tickets to events around the world and help ticket sellers reach a global audience. StubHub has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sports and entertainment while helping fans access unforgettable experiences.
StubHub is the world’s leading marketplace to buy and sell tickets to any live event, anywhere. Through StubHub in North America and viagogo, our international platform, we service customers in 195 countries in 33 languages and 49 available currencies. With more than 300 million tickets available annually on our platform to events around the world -- from sports to music, comedy to dance, festivals to theater -- StubHub offers the safest, most convenient way to buy or sell tickets to the most memorable live experiences. Come join our team for a front-row seat to the action.
For California Residents: California Job Applicant Privacy Notice found here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.