Senior Product Manager - Consumer Experience
New York, NY
StubHub – Product Management /
StubHub is on a mission to redefine the live event experience on a global scale. Whether someone is looking to attend their first event or their hundredth, we’re here to delight them all the way from the moment they start looking for a ticket until they step through the gate. The same goes for our sellers. From fans selling a single ticket to the promoters of a worldwide stadium tour, we want StubHub to be the safest, most convenient way to offer a ticket to the millions of fans who browse our platform around the world.
Senior Product Manager - Core Experience
The Core Experience (CX) team is responsible for the end-to-end product experience for fans looking to discover, buy and sell tickets to their favorite live events through our web and mobile platforms. It sits at the forefront of fulfilling StubHub’s mission to become the go-to destination for accessing global live events by directly impacting the product that millions of fans interact with every day. We are obsessed with understanding our users’ needs and delivering feature innovations, both short-term and long-term, that are as effective as they are enjoyable. We serve a global fan base and aim to deliver a localized experience that feels personalized to every individual in over 60 regions and 30 languages. We believe that diversity of thought and transparency of impact breed the best innovations which is why we are a cross-functional team of specialists in product, design, engineering and data working closely together with equal voice in ideation and equal access to insights. We work across the entire stack leveraging any tool or technology necessary to support web and mobile feature innovation at scale.
So, have a good hypothesis for how to improve our product? Great! Now let’s run an experiment and see what the fans think.
What You'll Do:
- Drive an independent product area within the Core Experience ecosystem
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, copywriters and data scientists and foster a common team identity rooted in customer and business success
- Foster creative and innovative feature ideation within the team and stimulate participation from all members
- Develop roadmaps that balance short-term optimization with long-term strategic bets and investments
- Develop frameworks to prioritize features based on sound estimations of business value and complexity Utilize hypothesis-driven experimentation (multivariate testing) to understand cause and effect without bias
- Analyze user data and make sound inferences to answer questions and support decision-making
- Develop fluency in the underlying architecture, codebase and technologies of the product platform
What You've Done:
- 6+ years of product management experience in consumer web or mobile (native) products
- Record of successfully launching consumer-impacting features or products
- Record of working collaboratively with engineers and designers
- Record of using analytics to support decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to present to diverse non-technical audiences
- BS or MS in STEM, Economics, Psychology or close equivalent preferred
What We Offer:
- Accelerated Growth Environment: Immerse yourself in an environment designed for swift skill and knowledge enhancement, where you have the autonomy to lead experiments and tests on a massive scale.
- Top Tier Compensation Package: Enjoy a rewarding compensation package that includes enticing stock incentives, aligning with our commitment to recognizing and valuing your contributions.
- Flexible Time Off: Embrace a healthy work-life balance with unlimited Flex Time Off, providing you the flexibility to manage your schedule and recharge as needed.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Prioritize your well-being with a comprehensive benefits package, featuring 401k, and premium Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance options.
- Team-Building Events: Engage in vibrant team events that foster camaraderie and collaboration, creating an atmosphere where your professional and personal growth are celebrated.
$160,000 - $210,000 a year
The anticipated gross salary range for this role is $160,000-$210,000 per year. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of StubHub’s total compensation and competitive benefits package, which includes equity, 401(k), paid time off, paid parental leave, and comprehensive health benefits.
StubHub is the world’s leading marketplace to buy and sell tickets to any live event, anywhere. Through StubHub in North America and viagogo, our international platform, we service customers in 195 countries in 33 languages and 49 available currencies. With more than 300 million tickets available annually on our platform to events around the world -- from sports to music, comedy to dance, festivals to theater -- StubHub offers the safest, most convenient way to buy or sell tickets to the most memorable live experiences. Come join our team for a front-row seat to the action.
For California Residents: California Job Applicant Privacy Notice found here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.