New York, NY
StubHub – Product Management /
StubHub is on a mission to redefine the live event experience on a global scale. Whether someone is looking to attend their first event or their hundredth, we’re here to delight them all the way from the moment they start looking for a ticket until they step through the gate. The same goes for our sellers. From fans selling a single ticket to the promoters of a worldwide stadium tour, we want StubHub to be the safest, most convenient way to offer a ticket to the millions of fans who browse our platform around the world.
Strategy Associate – Customer Experience
The Customer Experience team is responsible for the end to end product allowing customers worldwide to have an exceptional buying or selling experience. The team delivers the core components of the service offering – a seamless payment, fulfilment and post booking experience for all customers. It sits at the forefront of fulfilling StubHub’s mission to become the go-to destination for accessing global live events. We are obsessed with understanding our users’ needs and delivering feature innovations, both short-term and long-term, that are as effective as they are enjoyable.
As a Strategy Associate, you will sit at the core of our business at the nexus of strategy and analytics. You will have the freedom to take decisions independently and make meaningful and measurable improvements impacting millions of customers. You will lead key cross-functional projects across the business, collaboratively working with senior leaders, product managers, analysts and engineers.
What You've Done
- 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative or analytical role
- Track record of using analytics to support decision-making, with the ability to dig deep into data and identify the right insights
- Self-motivation and autonomy, the ability to independently identify and implement high-value analyses and projects
- Verbal and written communication and data presentation skills, with ability to simplify complex concepts and effectively communicate those to senior leadership and key stakeholders
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with any procedural programming language (e.g: SQL) or the willingness to master one
What You'll Do
- Turn ambitious business objectives into clear analytical problems, and solve them using data, with actionable insights and recommendations, delivered in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Define and report on both key metrics and user data to measure the performance of our operations and inform data driven decision making
- Lead the execution of key cross functional business initiatives, building and managing business plans, and working efficiently across organization lines
- Improve workflows and processes by either streamlining or automating them
- Adopt experimental methodology, mindset and rigor to achieve objectives
What We Offer
- Accelerated Growth Environment: Immerse yourself in an environment designed for swift skill and knowledge enhancement, where you have the autonomy to lead experiments and tests on a massive scale.
- Top Tier Compensation Package: Enjoy a rewarding compensation package that includes enticing stock incentives, aligning with our commitment to recognizing and valuing your contributions.
- Flexible Time Off: Embrace a healthy work-life balance with unlimited Flex Time Off, providing you the flexibility to manage your schedule and recharge as needed.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Prioritize your well-being with a comprehensive benefits package, featuring 401k, and premium Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance options.
- Team-Building Events: Engage in vibrant team events that foster camaraderie and collaboration, creating an atmosphere where your professional and personal growth are celebrated.
$100,000 - $160,000 a year
The anticipated gross salary range for this role is $100,000-$160,000 per year. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of StubHub’s total compensation and competitive benefits package, which includes equity, 401(k), paid time off, paid parental leave, and comprehensive health benefits.
StubHub is the world’s leading marketplace to buy and sell tickets to any live event, anywhere. Through StubHub in North America and viagogo, our international platform, we service customers in 195 countries in 33 languages and 49 available currencies. With more than 300 million tickets available annually on our platform to events around the world -- from sports to music, comedy to dance, festivals to theater -- StubHub offers the safest, most convenient way to buy or sell tickets to the most memorable live experiences. Come join our team for a front-row seat to the action.
For California Residents: California Job Applicant Privacy Notice found here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.