Senior Product Designer
Los Angeles, CA
StubHub – Product Design /
StubHub is on a mission to redefine the live event experience on a global scale. Whether someone is looking to attend their first event or their hundredth, we’re here to delight them all the way from the moment they start looking for a ticket until they step through the gate. The same goes for our sellers. From fans selling a single ticket to the promoters of a worldwide stadium tour, we want StubHub to be the safest, most convenient way to offer a ticket to the millions of fans who browse our platform around the world.
About the job
The Core Experience (CX) team at StubHub is responsible for the end-to-end product experience for fans looking to discover, buy, and sell tickets to their favorite live events through our web and mobile platforms. As the Senior Product Designer for Core Experience, you will be a design lead responsible for not only supporting ongoing enhancement of existing experiences, but also for pursuing big bets and setting the path forward for your product team. You will partner with product and engineering leads to shape team priorities, deliver high-quality execution, and up-level team process and culture.
Design is growing at StubHub, and this role will give you an opportunity to directly impact millions of fans who interact with our platform every day. If you’re passionate about creating world-class user experience and want to be part of a team that is reimagining every aspect of live events, we would love to hear from you.
What You'll Do
- Create industry leading user experiences from conception to execution
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to define team’s strategic investment areas and priorities
- Define the team's vision proactively when needed, and move fluidly between long-term vision and near-term execution
- Conduct experiments with cross-functional partners to ensure high-quality learnings
- Champion design excellence for the work the team delivers
- Take an active role in enhancing design systems
- Coach and guide junior or mid-level designers to grow their skills
What You've Done
- 5+ years of professional experience as a product designer, with a minimum of 2 years leading complex design projects
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Interaction Design, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Portfolio that showcases several projects and your direct contributions
- Experience designing across multiple platforms such as desktop and mobile (Android and iOS)
- Ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to inform design decisions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, iterative product development process
- Exceptional skill in design and prototyping tools
- A strong desire to learn and grow with the company
- A team-first mindset that prioritizes the success of the company
- Resilience and adaptability in response to changes and challenges
- Proactivity in solving problems and identifying opportunities to improve
Mindset that excels at StubHub
What We Offer
- Accelerated Growth Environment: Immerse yourself in an environment designed for swift skill and knowledge enhancement, where you have the autonomy to lead experiments and tests on a massive scale.
- Top Tier Compensation Package: Enjoy a rewarding compensation package that includes enticing stock incentives, aligning with our commitment to recognizing and valuing your contributions.
- Flexible Time Off: Embrace a healthy work-life balance with unlimited Flex Time Off, providing you the flexibility to manage your schedule and recharge as needed.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Prioritize your well-being with a comprehensive benefits package, featuring 401k, and premium Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance options.
- Team-Building Events: Engage in vibrant team events that foster camaraderie and collaboration, creating an atmosphere where your professional and personal growth are celebrated.
$185,000 - $225,000 a year
The anticipated gross base annual salary range for this role is $185,000 – $225,000 per year. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of StubHub’s total compensation and competitive benefits package, which includes equity, 401(k), paid time off, paid parental leave, and comprehensive health benefits.
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice found here
StubHub is the world’s leading marketplace to buy and sell tickets to any live event, anywhere. Through StubHub in North America and viagogo, our international platform, we service customers in 195 countries in 33 languages and 49 available currencies. With more than 300 million tickets available annually on our platform to events around the world -- from sports to music, comedy to dance, festivals to theater -- StubHub offers the safest, most convenient way to buy or sell tickets to the most memorable live experiences. Come join our team for a front-row seat to the action.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.