Event Data Management Associate with Japanese – Sport and Music
viagogo – Market International Business Development /
As an Event Data Management Associate at viagogo/ StubHub you will be able to:
- Be responsible for all the live events (e.g.: sports, concerts, festivals, theatre) related content and data on the website.
- Create events on our website with all the required basic information, so that we have the most comprehensive and global catalogue of live events in the world.
- Improve the quality and richness of the live event data on our website, so that it is more attractive to customers. This in practice means a wide range of tasks, varying from researching and finding additional information about venues to adding images of performing artists to our website.
- Review and edit live event data to ensure everything is merchandised accurately, with all the purchasing and selling parameters configured correctly.
- Fix and troubleshoot any issues that arise. Requires you to build strong domain knowledge and coordinate with other internal teams.
We would like to see someone who has:
- Strong work ethic with a "can do" attitude; very motivated and pro-active
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail and with the ability to multi-task
- Proven capability of responding readily and flexibly in a fast-changing environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Languages: Fluent in English with at a medium level of Japanese. Other languages are a bonus.
- High interest in music and/or sports
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Group Medical Insurance
- Continuous training & support
- Career progression
- Employee Engagement initiatives
- Casual dress code
About the Opportunity:
We’re looking to hire an ambitious, intelligent, and talented Event Data Management Associate for our Event Data Management Team. In this role, you’ll learn what it takes to execute the operations in a high-growth, fast-paced e-commerce business. The role is based in Taipei City, and includes a competitive basic salary, a fun team, a great working environment, and amazing career prospects. Candidates should expect and be willing to work flexible hours, including working on an either Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday shift once they complete their training period