Product Manager - Core Experience
New York, NY /
StubHub – Product Management /
The Core Experience (CX) team is responsible for the end-to-end core product experience for fans looking to discover, buy and sell tickets to their favorite live events through our web and mobile platforms. It sits at the forefront of fulfilling StubHub’s mission to become the go-to destination for access to any live event anywhere in the world by directly impacting the product that millions of fans interact with every day. We are obsessed with understanding our users’ needs and delivering feature innovations, both short-term and long-term, that are as effective as they are enjoyable. We serve a global fan base and aim to deliver an experience that feels personal to every individual by serving a localized experience in over 60 regions and 40 languages. We believe that diversity of thought and transparency of impact foster the best innovations which is why we are a cross-functional team of specialists in product, design, engineering and data working closely together with equal voice in ideation and equal access to insights. We work across the entire technological stack leveraging any tool or technology necessary to support web and mobile feature innovation at scale.
We would like to see a teammate with:
- · 3+ years of product management experience in consumer web or mobile (native) products
- · Record of successfully launching consumer-impacting features or products
- · Record of working collaboratively with engineers and designers
- · Record of using analytics to support decision-making
- · Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to present to diverse non-technical audiences
- · BS or MS in STEM, Economics, Psychology or close equivalent preferred
- · Drive an independent product area within the Core Experience ecosystem
- · Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, copywriters and data scientists and foster a common team identity rooted in customer and business success
- · Foster creative and innovative feature ideation within the team and stimulate participation from all members
- · Develop roadmaps that balance short-term optimization with long-term strategic bets and investments
- · Develop frameworks to prioritize features based on sound estimations of business value and complexity
- · Utilize hypothesis-driven experimentation (multivariate testing) to understand cause and effect without bias
- · Analyze user data and make sound inferences to answer questions and support decision-making
- · Develop fluency in the underlying architecture, codebase and technologies of the product platform
- Report to the Head of Consumer Product
About Product at StubHub:
Product Management sits at the core of our business, constantly working to identify new product features and improvements that enhance the experience for our users and drive proﬁtable revenue streams for the company. You’ll work with an agile team with a business goal, rather than sitting within a centralized product group.
Our product team uses data to deﬁne feature requirements and speciﬁcations, working with talented developers and designers to guide ideas from conception to launch.
StubHub is the leading global marketplace for music, sports, and entertainment tickets.
Despite our rapid growth while revolutionizing a 100-billion-dollar industry, we maintain our start-up ethos and data-driven, collaborative culture. We believe that small, cross-functional teams can achieve extraordinary results. Fans from nearly every country in the world can find millions of tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency, and with the device of their choice.
We provide the widest possible choice of tickets to events around the world and help ticket sellers reach a global audience. StubHub has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sports and entertainment while helping fans access unforgettable experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The anticipated gross salary range for this role is $130,000-$188,820 per year. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of StubHub’s total compensation and competitive benefits package, which includes equity, 401(k), paid time off, paid parental leave, and comprehensive health benefits.
StubHub is on a mission to give the world the freedom to connect to powerful live experiences no matter where they are, whenever they want. Whether it's Harry Styles, the Yankees, Billie Eilish or Real Madrid, we're here to give fans the access to the live entertainment they love. That means we must power the destination for every type of live event fan to unlock the transformative live experience that’s right for them. We are their ticket to unforgettable memories – the crack of the bat, the first guitar chord or drum tap, the roar of the crowd at the championship winning goal, the joke that makes their belly ache from laughter. To do this, we must have the most premiere industry partnerships that deliver more seamless integrated solutions and aggregate the widest event catalogue, know our customers to design more personalized discovery of that very catalogue and get that fan into the event of their dreams so they keep coming back. Daily innovation is at the crux of how we do this and a passionate team that rigorously prioritizes the most results-oriented work they can deliver is what gets it done and keeps us leading the industry.