Limerick, Ireland /
viagogo – Operations /
viagogo is the leading global marketplace for music, sports, and entertainment tickets. We have finalized a deal to acquire StubHub and look forward to continuing our market leadership.
Despite our rapid growth while revolutionizing a 100-billion-dollar industry, we maintain our start-up ethos and data-driven, collaborative culture. We believe that small, cross-functional teams can achieve extraordinary results. Fans from nearly every country in the world can find millions of tickets to their favourite events in the language, currency, and with the device of their choice.
We provide the widest possible choice of tickets to events around the world and help ticket sellers reach a global audience. viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sports and entertainment while helping fans access unforgettable experiences.
We are looking for an additional Analyst to join the Fraud team for assistance in the management of the risks associated around online payments at viagogo. This includes investigating transactions flagged as potentially fraudulent in our system; detailed cross-referencing of transactional information to accept or reject transactions and defending of “payment disputes” raised by customers.
As a Fraud Analyst at viagogo, you’ll be able to:
- Fraud detection and prevention using an array of cutting-edge tools and techniques
- Investigations into occurrences of fraud with the aim to reduce further exposure
- Efficient and effective management of transactions in queue awaiting further investigation
- Defending buyer payment disputes on behalf of viagogo across all payment platforms
We would like to see someone who has:
- Excellent ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Fluent in English with fluency in additional European languages preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy with good understanding of Excel
- Must be able to make critical decisions under pressure and strict time constraints
- Ability to thrive both independently and in team-based environments
- Highly Professional attitude
- Creative and innovative
- Solid motivation and drive to succeed
- Keen to work flexible hours, including regular coverage of weekends and public holidays
What we offer
At viagogo, we are proud of our multicultural and vibrant culture, innovative offices, and the newest technologies used. You can be a part of this exciting environment and show your talents. Once part of the team, you will have access to our wide benefits package:
· Competitive starting salary
· Health package
· Continuous training & support
· Career progression
· Employee Engagement initiatives
· Casual dress code
· Free parking