Product Manager - Customer Experience
New York, NY /
StubHub – Product Management /
Product Manager – Customer Experience
The Customer Experience team is responsible for the end to end product allowing customers worldwide to have an exceptional buying or selling experience. The team delivers the core components of the service offering – a seamless payment, fulfilment and post booking experience for all customers. It sits at the forefront of fulfilling StubHub’s mission to become the go-to destination for accessing global live events.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager, who values moving quickly. You should combine technical proficiency, a strong sense of user experience, and business insight. You should be able to design and execute on the requirements to build innovative products that scale the business and delight our customers. We are a cross-functional team of specialists in product, engineering and data working closely together.
Responsibilities – what you’ll do:
- Drive the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products, features, and/or tools, with accountability for all stages of the product development lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of engineers and analysts to deliver against an ambitious roadmap that balances short-term optimization with long-term strategic investments
- Formulate clear, data-driven business cases, write feature specifications, manage project execution and sequencing – be able to communicate clearly and defend reasoning to stakeholders
- Solve problems by analyzing data and by implementing product driven and automation solutions
- Define and analyze metrics to inform the success of a product and develop action plans accordingly
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Adopt experimental methodology, mindset and rigor to achieve objectives
- 2+ years in product management or equivalent experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills using first principle thinking, with demonstrated faculty to make sound decisions by accurately evaluating trade offs
- Track record of using analytics to support decision-making, with the ability to dig deep into data and identify the right insights
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, hands-on, with a deep focus on business outcome results
- Experienced in verbal and written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience with any procedural programming language or the willingness to master one
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Economics or close equivalent preferred
About Product at StubHub:
Product Management sits at the core of our business, constantly working to identify new product features and improvements that enhance the experience for our users and drive proﬁtable revenue streams for the company. You’ll work with an agile team with a business goal, rather than sitting within a centralized product group.
Our product team uses data to deﬁne feature requirements and speciﬁcations, working with talented developers and designers to guide ideas from conception to launch.
StubHub is the leading global marketplace for music, sports, and entertainment tickets.
Despite our rapid growth while revolutionizing a 100-billion-dollar industry, we maintain our start-up ethos and data-driven, collaborative culture. We believe that small, cross-functional teams can achieve extraordinary results. Fans from nearly every country in the world can find millions of tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency, and with the device of their choice.
We provide the widest possible choice of tickets to events around the world and help ticket sellers reach a global audience. StubHub has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sports and entertainment while helping fans access unforgettable experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The anticipated gross salary range for this role is $130,000-$188,820 per year. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of StubHub’s total compensation and competitive benefits package, which includes equity, 401(k), paid time off, paid parental leave, and comprehensive health benefits.
StubHub is on a mission to give the world the freedom to connect to powerful live experiences no matter where they are, whenever they want. Whether it's Harry Styles, the Yankees, Billie Eilish or Real Madrid, we're here to give fans the access to the live entertainment they love. That means we must power the destination for every type of live event fan to unlock the transformative live experience that’s right for them. We are their ticket to unforgettable memories – the crack of the bat, the first guitar chord or drum tap, the roar of the crowd at the championship winning goal, the joke that makes their belly ache from laughter. To do this, we must have the most premiere industry partnerships that deliver more seamless integrated solutions and aggregate the widest event catalogue, know our customers to design more personalized discovery of that very catalogue and get that fan into the event of their dreams so they keep coming back. Daily innovation is at the crux of how we do this and a passionate team that rigorously prioritizes the most results-oriented work they can deliver is what gets it done and keeps us leading the industry.