Principal Product Manager – Ad Platform
United States (Remote) /
Product – Product Management /
Swiftly® is a leading provider of technology and solutions for retailers worldwide. Our best-in-class platform delivers innovative, turn-key solutions that empower retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach more shoppers through retail media networks.
Swiftly is the first vendor in the industry to connect the digital and in-store shopping experience with a robust ad platform, while deepening insights using 1st party data and analytics. We offer the only system to seamlessly connect with retail customers across the entire shopping journey. With our recent Series C funding round totaling $100M we are expanding our team with exciting times ahead.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Swiftly is building better retail through technology.
We are looking for a Product Manager to build state of the art ads features and algorithms. In this role, you’ll develop algorithms and ads systems from whiteboard ideating to releasing them to our advertisers. In this highly visible and impactful role, you’ll work on product areas that grow the advertising value of the marketplace, for both advertisers and users.
If you are looking to own a key part in developing the ads system a fast-paced growing company, and help establish the Product Management function within the company as they scale in brick-and-mortar retailers, Swiftly is the place you want to be.
- Research trends and market patterns, industry research, and competitor product analysis to establish feature requirements and the product roadmap
- Develop KPIs for products owned
- Prepare and help implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and adoption of new features
- Manage products through their life cycle: idea, introduction, growth, and ending stages.
- Produce Measurements and use them to guide the future of the product
- Become the go-to person for the Ad Platform, related products and features
- Develop detailed business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product or feature
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners. Evangelize and drive customer adoption.
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience in platform product management
- 6+ years of experience in high scale online services
- 2+ years’ experience designing digital advertising platforms
- Experience with the development of experimentation, recommendation and other platforms/platform components
- Understand software development life-cycle principles and online services management
- Experience working with diverse teams and partners across complex organizations to achieve results
- Experience managing engagement with executive level partners
- Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics or Computer Science (or Equivalent Job Experience)
- Experience with development and use of ad tech in apps
- Advanced degree with a focus on business or product management
- Familiarity with technical aspects of programmatic digital advertising including industry standards and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability across a host of skill sets, including customer segmentation, new product strategy and execution, product analytics
- Experience operating in a fast-moving, high-stakes environment with a proven ability to maintain composure in high pressure situations
- Ability to earn trust across all levels of an organization
- Passion for technology, curiosity to dive deep into Swiftly’s suite of technical products and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
Working For Swiftly
We are working on a set of problems that require the best in the industry to get right. Our employees are the pillars of the future of the company and they are treated and compensated as such. We're a growing team of experienced industry professionals building an organization that can solve tough problems and values a collaborative environment.
Every Swiftly employee:
-Has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
-Takes ownership of their domain from the ground up, from inception through deployment to customers
-Leaves their ego at the door and ensures the best idea leaves the room
-Is always experimenting with new technologies and learning new skillsets
If you've ever wanted to work on a project that blends a gorgeous consumer experience, sophisticated logistics, and scale that rivals the largest technology players, Swiftly is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swiftly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Swiftly will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.