Director of Growth
New York, NY /
Ten Little is on a mission to make parents’ lives easier by helping them find the right products for their children at every developmental stage. Created in collaboration with world-class doctors, the brand’s first category was PETA-approved vegan shoes that support natural development and movement coupled with tools to help find each child’s perfect fit. When it is time to size up, Ten Little’s predictive data platform sends personalized reminders for each child based on size, color, location, and season, and lets parents reorder instantly via text. Ten Little has since expanded into additional product categories including socks, accessories, and outdoor play, and brought mission-aligned and expert-vetted third-party brands onto its platform.
We’re looking for an analytical, customer-first marketing leader to join our team. As Director of Growth at Ten Little, you will oversee and drive growth at every stage of the funnel from customer acquisition to engagement and retention. This role reports directly to the CEO.
- Lead the strategy, execution, optimization, and expansion of all growth marketing channels including paid social, search, display, affiliate, and direct mail
- Develop and deliver a robust cross-channel retention marketing strategy across email, SMS, and loyalty programs
- Collaborate with product and brand teams to ensure a delightful and consistent experience at every touch point
- Evaluate and manage agencies, contractors, and tools used to execute and analyze marketing campaigns
- Budget effectively across channels; report and analyze campaign performance to inform strategy and deliver against monthly goals
- 6+ years of experience developing and executing on full-funnel online and offline marketing initiatives to grow B2C ecommerce platforms and/or DTC brands
- Experience managing both in-house teams and external agencies
- Data-driven mindset with experience in A/B testing, attribution modeling, ROI analysis, and analytics
- Hands on experience with marketing and analytics platforms
- Entrepreneurial spirit comfortable working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects with a bias towards action
This role is full-time and can be remote.