Customer Experience Associate (Part-Time)
New York, NY /
Supply Chain & Operations /
Ten Little is on a mission to make parents’ lives easier by helping them find the right products for their children at every developmental stage. Created in collaboration with world-class doctors, the brand’s first category was PETA-approved vegan shoes that support natural development and movement coupled with tools to help find each child’s perfect fit. When it is time to size up, Ten Little’s predictive data platform sends personalized reminders for each child based on size, color, location, and season, and lets parents reorder instantly via text. Ten Little has since expanded into additional product categories including socks, accessories, and outdoor play, and brought mission-aligned and expert-vetted third-party brands onto its platform.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you're the voice of Ten Little and have a direct relationship with our customers! In this role, you’ll:
- Serve as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Work with parents to help them find the right fit for their little ones
- Troubleshoot and resolve any customer issues and questions
- Engage with our Ten Little community through email and social media
- Become an expert in our products and systems
- Share customer insights with the larger team to continue to improve upon our product, sizing, and overall customer experience
Who you are:
- 1-3 years email support experience in e-commerce or retail
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong people skills; interacts with empathy, personality, warmth, and kindness
- Genuine enthusiasm for helping customers, natural problem-solver
- Experience with Gorgias and Shopify (preferred)
- Weekend availability (preferred)
Note: Part-time role can vary between 10-30 hours/week, depending on business needs and your availability.
This role is NYC-based, but our team is working remotely for the foreseeable future. Once we return to the office, you will have the option to work from our office.