Director of Product
New York, NY /
Digital Product /
Ten Little is on a mission to make parents’ lives easier by helping them find the right products for their children at every developmental stage. Created in collaboration with world-class doctors, the brand’s first category was PETA-approved vegan shoes that support natural development and movement coupled with tools to help find each child’s perfect fit. When it is time to size up, Ten Little’s predictive data platform sends personalized reminders for each child based on size, color, location, and season, and lets parents reorder instantly via text. Ten Little has since expanded into additional product categories including socks, accessories, and outdoor play, and brought mission-aligned and expert-vetted third-party brands onto its platform.
We’re looking for a strategic, analytical, and customer-first Director of Product to join our team to lead product end-to-end. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a player-coach role owning and executing on product initiatives, while also driving the product strategy and building a team.
- Drive product strategy and roadmap, and manage the product development process end-to-end, in partnership with Data & Engineering
- Mentor and build a team of talented product managers and designers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing and operations
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify opportunities
- Define goals and key success metrics; consistently test, measure, and communicate the performance of new and existing features
- 6+ years of product management experience working within an agile development team with a successful track record of releasing impactful customer- and data-driven products; previous experience in ecommerce, marketplaces, data platforms with a focus on personalization and recommendation systems is a plus
- Experience hiring and managing product teams
- Deep analytical experience along with proficiency in user research, quantitative methods and analysis, funnel optimization, A/B testing
- Strong customer empathy, strategic intuition, and communication skills
- Comfort working collaboratively in a fast paced environment and proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects with bias towards action
This role is full-time and can be remote.