San Francisco, CA /
At TerraTrue, we’re building the future of privacy and security. Our platform digitizes privacy programs, transforming the work that teams do before they ship new features from slow, manual, and ad hoc to fast, automated, and scalable. With one workflow, TerraTrue maps new features to the world’s privacy laws and an org’s own rules, auto-populates workflows, and updates data maps, reports, and analytics in real time. Our innovative approach to privacy is why the most innovative companies are using TerraTrue to move fast and get privacy right.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for an accomplished leader who is passionate about technology, who takes pride in building resilient, safe, and powerful products that awe our customers, and who inspires others to grow and succeed. As TerraTrue’s first Engineering director, your influence will be far-reaching on products, people, and company culture.
You’ll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Snap, Google, Cisco, and OpenText. This is a chance to transform how modern companies build privacy into what they design, ship a product that users love, and help chart the course of privacy and innovation.
You'll be responsible for growing, managing and supporting talented engineering teams to fulfill ambitious plans that come with our unique product offering. You'll lead new and cutting-edge initiatives to expand our product, and you'll strengthen our infrastructure to deliver world-class services. You’ll distill engineering priorities from product roadmaps and ensure we execute on them.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience shipping technical products.
- 10 years of experience developing and launching complex software products.
- 5 or more years of experience managing and growing engineering teams.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with privacy, security, design, and other cross-functional teams.
- Experience building large scale cloud-based SaaS distributed systems.
- Track record of hiring and growing talented and diverse engineering teams.
- Ability to balance rigor with agility in the pursuit of engineering excellence.
- Interest in representing TerraTrue externally to technical audiences through blogs, conferences, code etc...
At TerraTrue, we want a vibrant workplace teeming with diverse views, experiences, perspectives, and pretty much all that defines us as uniquely human. That’s why, from the get-go, we’ve been committed to being an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to all, regardless of race, religion, color, ancestry, religion, sex, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.