Full Time /
At TerraTrue, we’re building the future of privacy and security. Our platform digitizes privacy programs, transforming the work that teams do before they ship new features from slow, manual, and ad hoc to fast, automated, and scalable. With one workflow, TerraTrue maps new features to the world’s privacy laws and an org’s own rules, auto-populates workflows and updates data maps, reports, and analytics in real time. Our innovative approach to privacy is why innovative companies like Robinhood, Wish, and VSCO are using TerraTrue to move fast and get privacy right.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for an Enterprise Account executive to drive new business for TerraTrue. You're a consultative seller who can navigate a technical sale with a business use case and get buy-in from multiple personas (privacy, security, legal). You have a proven track record of generating a strong pipeline, exceeding sales quotas, and building trusted long-term relationships with prospective customers. You'll help us shape our sales process and fine-tune our sales strategy as we scale. We can’t wait to hear from you.
What We're Looking For
- Experience selling in a start-up with a demonstrated ability to drive results in a fast-moving, unstructured environment
- At least 3-5 years of experience selling SaaS
- Ability to explain novel and complex concepts in simple terms
- Experience driving thought leadership and vision across multiple stakeholders
- Experience navigating a complex decision-making landscape
- Demonstrated success partnering with solutions engineers for pilots and technical evaluations
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Track record of hitting and exceeding quotas of $1M+ ARR
- Experience collaborating with internal cross-functional partners throughout the deal cycle
What Would Be a Huge Plus
- Experience with Challenger and MEDDIC
- Familiarity with data privacy or security or both
- Experience selling to privacy, legal, or security teams
At TerraTrue, we want a vibrant workplace teeming with diverse views, experiences, perspectives, and pretty much all that defines us as uniquely human. That’s why, from the get-go, we’ve been committed to being an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to all, regardless of race, religion, color, ancestry, religion, sex, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, just let us know by emailing email@example.com.