Customer Success Manager
At TerraTrue, we’re building the future of privacy and security. Our intelligent workflow solution allows privacy and security teams to collaborate seamlessly with the rest of the business, build and manage custom assessment workflows, and respond to in-app guidance powered by the world’s privacy laws. Our innovative approach to privacy is why innovative companies like Robinhood, Lyft, Roku, and Foursquare are using TerraTrue to move fast and get privacy right. They love our integrations, our easy-to-use interface, and most of all they love working with our people.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a dedicated customer success expert to join our growing team and shape the future of CS at TerraTrue. You’ll work cross-functionally to not only help refine our go-to-market strategy, but to also ensure that our customers’ voices and their success guide our product development and roadmap. You’ll also have ample opportunity to collaborate with leadership and team members alike to drive the future of the CS function.
What you’d be responsible for:
- Lead customers through onboarding, helping them implement TerraTrue for key use cases identified during pre-sale.
- Help customers drive change management by creating internal privacy champions and privacy awareness.
- Create customized training materials and co-lead trainings to introduce TerraTrue to your champion’s cross-functional partners.
- Adoption and Growth
- Lead regularly scheduled strategy sessions and check-ins, and monitor client satisfaction.
- Create mutual success plans and facilitate EBRs to drive stakeholder alignment.
- Identify areas of opportunity for increasing adoption and expanding use-cases.
- Forecast and close renewals and upsells for your book of business.
- Functional and Cross-Functional
- Contribute to evolving CS playbooks and processes at TerraTrue.
- Work with PMs, GTM, etc. to share customer stories and surface trends in customer feedback.
We're looking for people who have:
- 3 - 7+ years of previous experience in a Customer Success role, having managed multiple high-value, high-touch, enterprise accounts for technical SaaS products.
- Proven experience collaborating successfully with internal/external stakeholders and team members alike, alongside a passion for helping others achieve success.
- Interfaced with other cross-functional departments to represent the CS function and the best interests of your customers.
- Built trusting, strategic relationships with their client’s senior stakeholders, understanding their goals and priorities and demonstrating they can be achieved.
- Helped define best practices and processes, from onboarding and implementation programs to strategic account plans and executive business reviews.
- Turned customers into champions and advocates, and translating their success into opportunities for case studies and collaborative marketing initiatives.
- Experience closing renewals and upsells at a consistently high rate.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to adapt communication styles to connect with different audiences.
- Strong relationship skills that naturally earn trust from their teammates and clients.
- Passion for startups, software, and SaaS products.
- Fully remote team - work where you want, how you want
- 100% medical, dental and vision monthly premiums for employees & dependents
- 401K with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO (with 2 week minimum)
- Half days every other Friday
- Generous Parental leave (up to 16 weeks birth & bonding; 8 weeks bonding)
- $1,250 Tech reimbursement
- Competitive salary with meaningful equity in a growing startup
- $150/month Coworking space reimbursement
We know that sometimes imposter syndrome can get in the way of us meeting amazing candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to meet you and learn more about your experience.
At TerraTrue, we want a vibrant workplace teeming with diverse views, experiences, perspectives, and pretty much all that defines us as uniquely human. That’s why, from the get-go, we’ve been committed to being an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to all, regardless of race, religion, color, ancestry, religion, sex, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, just let us know by emailing email@example.com.