Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
At TerraTrue, we’re building the future of privacy and security. Our platform digitizes privacy programs, transforming the work that teams do before they ship new features from slow, manual, and ad hoc to fast, automated, and scalable. With one workflow, TerraTrue maps new features to the world’s privacy laws and an org’s own rules, auto-populates workflows, and updates data maps, reports, and analytics in real time. Our innovative approach to privacy is why innovative companies like Robinhood, Lyft, Roku, and Foursquare are using TerraTrue to move fast and get privacy right.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for software engineers who share our passion, our pride in ego-less collaboration, and our drive to build incredible things. But that’s not all. We’re building a company where collegiality, respect, and good old-fashioned generosity of spirit are non-negotiable traits. After all, the only way we know how to build products that let other teams thrive is by building a company where our own team thrives.
You’ll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Snap, Google, Cisco, and OpenText. This is a chance to transform how modern companies build privacy into what they design, ship a product that users love, and help chart the course of privacy and innovation.
You thrive on developing responsive and delightful applications that customers love and connect with. In this role, you’ll develop and test new client features. You'll collaborate with talented developers and product, privacy and security teams and you'll influence product decisions. You'll have many opportunities to demonstrate ownership on significant projects and to explore new libraries and paradigms. With agile development and frequent releases, you'll quickly savor the impact of your work.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Experience using React or similar web frameworks such as Vue and AngularJS.
- Experience with the latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain software in enterprise or end-user facing products.
- Familiarity with automated web testing.
- Willingness and know-how to mentor newer colleagues, and collaborate with other teams.
We know that sometimes imposter syndrome can get in the way of us meeting amazing candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to meet you and learn more about your experience.
- Fully remote team - work where you want, how you want
- 100% medical, dental and vision monthly premiums for employees & dependents
- 401K with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO (with 2 week minimum)
- Half days every other Friday
- Generous Parental leave (up to 16 weeks birth & bonding; 8 weeks bonding)
- $1,250 Tech reimbursement
- $150/month Coworking space reimbursement
At TerraTrue, we want a vibrant workplace teeming with diverse views, experiences, perspectives, and pretty much all that defines us as uniquely human. That’s why, from the get-go, we’ve been committed to being an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to all, regardless of race, religion, color, ancestry, religion, sex, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.