Growth Marketing Manager
Los Angeles /
Co-founded by tech entrepreneur Leo Seigal and AD100 celebrity interior designer Jake Arnold, The Expert is a fast-growing interior design and commerce platform with a mission to expand access to the best of design regardless of budget or geographic location.
The Expert recently raised a Series A round led by First Round Capital with participation from Forerunner Ventures. Other investors include Sweet Capital, Promus Ventures, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Brigette Romanek. The company has been featured in Architectural Digest, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and others.
Working directly with the VP of Marketing, you will be a key part of our marketing team, executing our digital marketing strategies, focusing on paid social, search and other channels to acquire and retain customers across business lines.
What you'll do
- Working directly with the VP of Marketing, you will be a key part of our marketing team, executing our digital marketing strategies, focusing on paid social, search and other channels to acquire and retain customers across business lines.
- What You’ll Do
- Develop, prioritize and implement paid and organic marketing strategies
- Manage and grow various paid and organic channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Microsoft, and Search (SEM, SEO)
- Research and present new ideas: This role is all about experimentation, so you will be expected to develop growth experiments and A/B test new and unique ideas based on a deep understanding of data to improve conversion rates, CPC, CTR, CPA, ROAS, and other success metrics
- Optimize our marketing budget to hit CAC and ROAS goals, as well as creative testing schedule to improve campaign results
- Manage the reporting infrastructure to analyze qualitative and quantitative data into actionable insights (LTV, CAC, CPM, CAC, ROAS, retention cohorts, customer churn feedback, and more)
- In partnership with key stakeholders, build customer lifecycle management strategies to ensure retention and engagement of The Expert clients
- Be the day-to-day point person for agency partners, contractors and freelancers , including but not limited to paid media specialists, copywriters and graphic designers.
- Partner our creative counterpart to ensure creative is optimized based on data and conversion.
Who you are
- 3-6 years of performance/growth marketing Experience (paid social/search, customer acquisition, growth hacking, customer retention), preferably at a high-growth e-commerce company.
- You have the energy and grit necessary to succeed at a fast-paced, high-growth, early-stage company
- Creative problem-solver who is able to self-prioritize and multi-task
- Enthusiastic collaborator with cross-functional partners, especially creatives, brand marketers, product managers, and data analysts, and external marketing partners.
- You have a proven ability to develop the “growth engine” of repeatable processes, systems and relevant performance metrics
- Strong quantitative thinker who is obsessed with funnel optimization, building effective acquisition marketing strategies, and rapid growth
- An interest in interior design a plus
At The Expert, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected category. In addition, The Expert will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.