Head of Talent Acquisition
New York City, New York /
The human brain is the most complex object in the universe, yet society had accepted one-size-fits all approaches to cognition. The “solutions” (think coffee, energy drinks, and even a friend’s rx) were mediocre at best and frankly, made no sense to us. So, we created Thesis, the world’s first personalized nootropics company. If you’ve never heard that word before, it’s just a fancy way of saying brain supplements. In five years, most will be taking nootropics on the daily and chances are, they’ll be ours.
With an exceptional efficacy rate, the world has taken notice — we’ve raised over $5M in venture capital, garnered interest from leading neuroscientists and athletes, and established ourselves as the industry’s leading brand. Now, we’re looking for incredible people to help us share the gift of enhanced cognitive function with the world. If you’re looking to be a part of a movement — one that involves both immense self-growth and an ambitious mission to pioneer an industry — we’d love to have you on the team.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to develop a world-class recruiting function. From sourcing to onboarding, you’ll create strategies and processes for hypergrowth scaling and double headcount from 30 to 60 in your first year. Working alongside the founding team, you’ll have a pivotal impact on the direction of the company and the opportunity to shape a life-changing, category-defining brand.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Define the strategic direction of all recruiting efforts and build out a team to support hiring needs
- Develop top-tier sourcing strategies, interview processes, and candidate experiences to support hypergrowth
- Evaluate, improve, and streamline current recruiting processes, tools, and technologies
- Establish and maintain a diverse pipeline of leads and identify future hiring opportunities
- Create and maintain data-driven hiring metrics and goals
- You’ll be connected to the competitive DTC landscape and an SME on everything from compensation to employment brand trends
We're Excited About Your:
- 5+ years of relevant recruiting experience; a blend of agency and in-house experience. High growth startup experience is a plus
- Experience managing full life cycle recruitment processes, specifically closing candidates and negotiating compensation packages
- Proficiency using ATS systems, sourcing tools, job boards, etc.
A Few of Our Perks and Benefits:
- 💵 Competitive compensation with an exceptionally generous equity package
- 🩺 Health, dental, and vision plans with HSA, FSA and pre-tax commuter benefits for parking and transit
- 📈 401k to help you plan for the future
- 🏖 Unlimited PTO and hybrid work schedule because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- 🏋️ $100 monthly wellness stipend for your wellbeing (e.g. massage, cryotherapy, psychedelic therapy, etc.)
- 💊 Unlimited (yes, unlimited) Thesis nootropics
- 🎓A strong emphasis on promoting from within and personal development
- 🐕 A dog-friendly office located in the heart of Flatiron steps from Union Square and Madison Square Park