Senior Video Software Developer (Automated Highlight Platform - Sports Analytics)
Palo Alto, CA /
Architect & implement solutions that integrate complex components involving video processing, feature extraction, and data generation
Extend our platform for generating automated, personalized video highlights across all sports we cover
Design and implement new backend services in Python on Linux/AWS
Optimize capabilities and performance of existing tool pipeline
Work closely with product management to design new product features
Skills & Requirements
- Expert in Python with demonstrated ability to master complex systems and identify and implement optimal enhancements.
- You have in-depth experience with multimedia compression, delivery, playback and processing systems
- You are incremental in your approach to software development and take full responsibility for the quality of your code and end-to-end testing
- You have working knowledge of multimedia systems layer standards
- Involvement in an open-source multimedia project such as FFMpeg or GStreamer is a plus
- Experience with scalable web services
- Desire to work for in a startup environment.
- Eligible to work in United States.