New York, NY (Remote available) /
TipLink is looking for an experienced developer to join our engineering team. You should be passionate about creating compelling user experiences. You will have a foundational role in shaping many peoples’ first experience with crypto, from idea generation all the way up to implementation and fine-tuning. We need someone who can come up with practical solutions for difficult engineering problems -- without compromising on the usability people have come to expect from Web2. You will be a core member of our team with a huge say in our architecture, design philosophy, and product roadmap. We are looking for exceptional talent to build the next generation of user experiences in crypto, enabling us to onboard the next 100 million users.
TipLink is one of the most ambitious companies in crypto. With TipLink, people can send crypto and NFTs with just a link. The link is a wallet! The power of this new primitive can be game-changing. Whether you are sending crypto to people who have never set up a wallet before or showing QR codes at events to receive an NFT, with links the possibilities are endless. Join our team on our mission to onboard 100s of millions of people into crypto and push the boundaries of usability for the world.
- Build major features including the ability to request payments, donating to charity, and more!
- Improve our API to empower any developer who wants to leverage TipLink
- Speak directly with users to collect stories and identify key features.
- Delight customers by solving problems and developing new product capabilities using React, Python, and Rust.
- Improve our analytics capabilities, accelerating business insights.
- Maintain a high bar for other developers on the team through architecture and design review, estimation, code reviews, and education.
- 3+ years of experience in backend web application development using Node js, Django, Rust or similar. We are flexible on this requirement for an excellent frontend engineer.
- Experience in either cryptography or smart contract development strongly preferred
- Strong success in delivering high-availability SaaS services with scalability, reliability, and maintainability in mind.
- Ability to work independently and aggressively prioritize.
- Interest in cryptocurrency / Web3. Our main focus is in developing great consumer products, but some domain expertise is helpful!
- Experience with Next.js or Rust.
- Experience with GCP or similar cloud computing technology.
- Experience implementing low-level cryptographic primitives
- Experience deploying smart contracts on Solana
- If you are a great smart contract engineer, we are flexible on anything else in this post!
- Equity and a competitive salary.
- Ability to shape additional benefits. We are early and open to providing what our employees want!
- Comprehensive health care.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Flexible working hours.