NetSuite SuiteScript Developer & Admin
Boston, MA /
Business Operations /
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
As the Netsuite SuiteScript Developer & Administrator at Tive, you will be integrating the latest tools and systems allowing us to grow faster. We hope you share in this exciting opportunity as we take our systems to the next level and beyond.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-6+ years NetSuite experience building enterprise products, SuiteScripts, software engineering processes, and administrator duties,
- A working knowledge in Order to Cash (e.g. Quoting, SO, Billing), Suite Billing & Manufacturing,
- Experience in developing, testing and deploying customizations and new functionality with changing business needs,
- Financial NetSuite ERP System Administration experience,
- Understanding of business financial processes, including but not limited to: Accounting, AR, AP, etc.,
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills,
- Strong attention to detail, and a goal-oriented focus,
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities,
- A commitment to excellent customer service and success in dealing with company personnel at all levels, and
- The ability to work independently with Project Management experience.
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteScripts (SuiteLet, User Event, Client), RESTlets and workflows,
- Integration knowledge between NetSuite and other applications: SalesForce, Celigo, ChurnZero, etc., and
- NetSuite Certification.
They may also have:
What you’ll be doing:
- You will meet with business leaders, decision-makers, cross-functional business units and end-users to define business requirements, and systems goals.
- You will facilitate discussions among business owners to understand problem statements and gather requirements.
- You will document and develop high level business processes, and design documents for new business requirements.
- You will lead, own, and deliver the Netsuite ERP related projects within a defined timeline.
- You will automate new business processes, and improve and maintain the existing ones including SuiteScripts.
- You will manage implementation vendors and consultants to implement new systems, projects and enhancements.
- You will work with the business applications team and adopt the sprint cycles to deliver enhancements to the Finance team.
- You will stay up to date with Netsuite’s latest releases and review new useful features and functionalities with our business team.
- You will assist in creating reports and dashboards for business users.
- You will identify evaluation criteria and test new functionality and/or enhancements.
- You will provide training to end users.
- You will help build and integrate tools to increase efficiency and visibility across our Operations, Finance, Customer Support and Sales teams.
We are excited to expand the team and integrating the latest tools and systems to allow us to grow faster. We hope you share in this exciting opportunity as we take our systems to the next level and beyond.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.