Boston, MA /
WHAT WE DO:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
HOW WE DO IT:
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an experienced and highly technical Product Manager to take on the role of product owner for the Tive software team. Additionally, the Product Manager will act as a conduit between Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure alignment between internal initiatives and the needs of the customer.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years experience building B2B SaaS web applications.
- Take a tweet-sized feature description and convert it into a well defined set of user stories optimized for consumption by the development team.
- Decompose complex user flows and reconstruct into simple, easy to use interfaces.
- Prioritize and defend the prioritization of future work (roadmap items, customer success requests, tech debt, etc.) to internal and external users.
- Identify enhancements to Tive’s public REST API and answer technical questions from customers.
- Strong understanding of data structures, data flows, and trend analysis.
- Familiar with design libraries and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material, and Human Interface Guidelines.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science.
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing early stage startup with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow coworkers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k) and unlimited PTO. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.