Software Engineer - iOS
Mo i Rana /
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
As a Software Engineer at Tive, you will be a strong individual contributor to the team’s software development goal of building a mobile application that provides our customers with monitoring, analysis and predictions for shipments in supply chain management.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A successful history in prior iOS development projects.
- Proficiency with Swift, SwiftUI, and the iOS platform.
- Experience with Combine and asynchronous programming.
- A strong desire to learn, teach, and collaborate with the team.
- Experience with MVVM (Model-view-viewmodel).
- Experience with Dependency Injection.
- Familiarity with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile (KMM).
- Experience using RESTful API’s.
- Experience following the Test Driven Development process.
- Understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Proficiency with Android development (Kotlin and Material Design).
- Experience using Bluetooth.
- Experience using NFC.
- Experience working with geospatial data and maps.
- Experience working with Customer Success to troubleshoot and correct customer issues.
In addition, they may have:
What you’ll be doing:
- You will work together with your team to build a brand new app.
- You will cooperate with Android developers to build state of the art mobile applications.
- You will work to build strong relationships with, and support co-workers, including remote peers in other time zones.
- You will contribute to a fast paced, world class team whilst helping grow the company that aims to make this the best place you’ve ever worked.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.