Boston, MA /
WHAT WE DO:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
HOW WE DO IT:
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an experienced Director of Marketing to join as the first marketing hire in the company. This role involves running numerous marketing campaigns and programs within budget that generate sufficient qualified leads as to hit the company’s growth targets.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- 5+ years B2B SaaS marketing experience in a startup environment.
- Research and create GTM and marketing strategies to hit growth targets.
- Implement plans by running marketing campaigns and programs with limited budget.
- Create marketing materials including one-pagers, whitepapers, and blog posts.
- Have previously targeted shippers, 3PLs, and other players in the logistics industry.
- Experience growing and leading a marketing team.
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing early stage startup with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow coworkers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k) and unlimited PTO. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.