Boston, MA /
WHAT WE DO:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
HOW WE DO IT:
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an experienced Product Designer that specializes in web applications to join as the first designer in the company. The Product Designer will work closely with the product owner and engineering team to build and release enhancements with best-in-class usability and aesthetics.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years experience designing B2B SaaS web applications.
- Ability to decompose and reconstruct user flows into beautiful, easy-to-use interfaces.
- A strong understanding of how to use data visualization (charts, graphs, maps, etc.) to minimize the time it takes for users to digest complex information.
- Rapidly create visuals and prototypes (in Sketch) that can be easily consumed by the engineering team.
- Taking a leadership role in owning the user experience and design, which includes: ensuring you’re getting sufficient feedback from the team, defending design decisions, and advocating for future enhancements.
- Familiar with design libraries and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material, and Human Interface Guidelines.
- An online portfolio showcasing UX, UI, and visual design work for web applications
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing early stage startup with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow coworkers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k) and unlimited PTO. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.