Boston, MA /
WHAT WE DO:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
HOW WE DO IT:
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an experienced VP of Finance that has startup experience to join as the first finance hire in the company. This role involves everything from rolling up the sleeves and performing day-to-day financial operations to being a strategic leader working with department leads to determine the future direction of the company.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- 5+ years FP&A experience in high-growth tech companies.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and present opportunities discovered in the numbers to the executive team.
- Experience scaling a rapidly growing B2B SaaS startup.
- Overseeing client billing, collections, accounts receivable, payable, general ledger, banking and payroll.
- Preparing periodic (monthly, quarterly & annual) financial & operating reports.
- Experience fundraising and managing future capital raises.
- Participated in process automation and implementation of system updates.
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing early stage startup with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow coworkers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k) and unlimited PTO. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.