Order Fulfillment Associate
Boston, MA /
WHAT WE DO:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
HOW WE DO IT:
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an Order Fulfillment Associate with experience shipping products globally. The Order Fulfillment Associate will work closely with sales to promptly ship orders to customers, manage inventory, and refurbish returned inventory. Attention to detail and hustle is an absolute requirement to succeed at this role.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- Utilize Google Suite and internal tools to view/manage sales orders.
- Receive incoming/returned products and unpack, verify, and refurbish.
- Use FedEx Ship Manager (or UPS, DHL) to prepare packing lists, shipping labels, import/export documents, and schedule pickups.
- Track shipments and resolve delays with carriers (e.g. FedEx).
- Call or email customers, carriers, brokers, government agencies, and internal staff.
- Maintain and coordinate stock in remote depots with overseas partners.
- Able to lift boxes up to 50 pounds (2-35 pounds normally)
- Experience with shipping & customs forms (Latin America, Europe)
- Ability to maintain localized policies and procedures for compliance with export regulations
- Staying up-to-date with export procedures
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing early stage startup with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow coworkers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k) and unlimited PTO. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.