Marketing Operations - Director
Go to Market /
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations expert to help build a highly effective marketing engine. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast paced, high-performance environment. This person will be responsible for the full marketing tech stack, including the set up and optimization of our marketing automation platform (lead scoring, landing pages, campaign set up, forms, nurture, lead routing), attribution and reporting.
- Building a best-in-class marketing automation set up including nurture emails, lead scoring, our lead flow process, lead routing and forms.
- In collaboration with the GTM Business Analyst, own reporting including the building of clear reports to track Lead conversions, campaign effectiveness and ROI as well as proactively sharing insights to inform marketing strategy.
- Working closely with Sales Ops and Business Operations to ensure we have alignment in process between HubSpot, SalesLoft and Salesforce and have a single view of the full funnel.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and correct any lead flow and attribution issues between HubSpot, SalesLoft & Salesforce
- Support in the maturing of our Account Based Marketing programme including supporting on the acquisition of key tools and the set-up of account-based tracking.
- Optimise our prospect database including lead enrichment, lead to account matching and list uploads - whilst ensuring compliance with GDPR in Europe and other regulatory requirements across the globe.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- Have experience in B2B marketing operations for technology products (preferably SaaS), building and maintaining marketing processes and integrations to support demand generation.
- Have worked closely with B2B sales organizations and understand their strategy for managing pipeline and closing deals, processes, and systems integration requirements.
- Know how to configure and manage an enterprise-level marketing automation platform, balancing standardization, and customization to support strategies and tactics.
- Be detail oriented, understand how one change might affect other processes downstream.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with a proven ability to turn data into insightful reporting
- Must be highly organised and results oriented.
- Proactive self-starter who looks to find solutions, takes initiative and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve the best possible outcome
- Ability to co-ordinate teams and processes effectively.
- Ability to be a team player with an openness to feedback and desire to collaborate.
- Ability o enhance quality control focusing on accuracy, layout, consistency, and format.
- Proficiency in Google Suite is preferred but not essential.
- Have hands-on admin Salesforce experience, preferably, or alternatively, the working knowledge to guide the integration and data flow between marketing systems and Salesforce.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.