Boston, MA /
WHAT WE DO & HOW WE DO IT:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
Tive is looking for a capable and motivated IT Manager to oversee our computer hardware, software, and networks. Our ideal candidate is driven with great attention to detail and has the ability to work as our first dedicated IT employee. As part of your role, you will help define and implement security controls, as necessary for SOC 2 compliance, to ensure best practices are followed throughout the organization.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Well versed in a broad set of technologies including cybersecurity, cloud infrastructure, networking, storage, collaboration tools, service desk, etc.
- Experience configuring and administering cloud-based business systems, such as G Suite, Hubspot, and NetSuite.
- Experience onboarding new employees, including provisioning user accounts and laptops.
- Experience answering customer questions regarding the IT security of business systems and products.
- Proficiency configuring and supporting Windows and MacOS systems.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with remote coworkers in other time zones.
- Experience with AWS hosting environments and DevOps.
- Ability to evaluate new technology solutions as needs arise across the organization.
- Experience with workforce identify products such as Okta or JumpCloud.
- Experience purchasing IT equipment and software.
- Familiarity with SOC 2 compliance and auditing.
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, 401k) and more. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.
Tive is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing an open and inclusive environment for all of its employees. The Company prohibits any discrimination on the basis of gender, gender identity, pregnancy, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, criminal record, or genetic information.