At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience designing and shipping products
- Strong portfolio demonstrating interactive designs, and ability to solve complex problems
- A portfolio of complex projects supporting end-to-end product development cycle, from problem definition to product adoption
- Ability to clearly articulate your reasoning behind design decisions
- Experience working closely with engineers, including communication, understanding platform limitations, and asset production
- Proficient in Figma
- Working within existing design libraries and patterns
What you'll be doing:
- Bring new ideas to life from sketching and wireframes, through to high-fidelity prototypes, beautiful visual designs, and asset production
- Iterate on existing designs to consistently improve the user experiences and design
- Work closely with product and engineering to formulate hypotheses, validate ideas and iterate
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to find simpler ways to meet the needs of our users and business.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Build cohesive, cross-platform design patterns that communicate our brand.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.