Boston, MA /
At Tive, we imagine a fully-transparent world in which everything and everyone is connected. We innovate beyond what the world thought possible—so what people hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe (and live!) four core values:
• Create transparency first—everything else comes second:
We believe that trust is critical, and we depend on each other to be transparent and open—and to consistently deliver on their word.
• Make it simple: We work hard to deliver creative technical solutions to complex problems.
• We’ve got your back: We are fiercely loyal to our team.
• Relentless iteration: Our desire to learn new things and create innovative solutions—every single day—is unmatched.
Whether shipped by road, rail, ocean, or air, Tive reduces shipment delays, minimizes rejected loads, and decreases theft, damage, and spoilage. Our customers count on Tive to ensure that their shipments are delivered on time and in full—because every shipment matters.
As the Quality Technician you will support the growth of Tive by providing support needed to qualify new products and conduct failure analysis on returned material.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have an understanding of testing of electronic devices, diagnosis of failure modes, recording and tracking result in computer based applications.
- Will be familiar with the use of electronic test equipment such as digital multimeters.
- Will have a solid working knowledge of computer applications such as Google sheets, docs and slides or Microsoft Office applications.
- Wakes up everyday excited about making a positive impact on Tive’s success and their own personal growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting detailed failure analysis of Tive products returned from customers or failed during our refurbishment process.
- Utilizing data tools such as spreadsheets and statistical analysis tools for recording and presenting results.
- Conducting incoming inspections on materials received from suppliers, whilst adhering to our quality system specifications.
- Assisting the New Product Introduction team by performing First Article Inspection (FAI) and analysis on prototype products, assessing if the material meets product requirements.
- Providing invaluable feedback to enhance our product design, production, and refurbishment processes. Your insight will help drive our commitment to continuous improvement.
Need to know info:
- The nature of this work will require you to primarily be on site in the Boston office.
- To support our production partners around the world, you may occasionally be asked to join an online meeting outside of regular business hours.
We celebrate diversity, and consider it key to our success as both a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.