Customer Implementation and Support Specialist (Bilingual Preferred)
Hollywood, FL /
Customer Success /
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
As a Customer Implementation & Support Specialist at Tive, you will drive world class customer satisfaction by communicating and ensuring our customers implement and use our products while taking full advantage of the features available to them.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience delighting customers in a service environment,
- Strong verbal and written English and Spanish communication skills,
- Superb interpersonal skills and a proven track record of building relationships with both external and internal customers, and
- The desire to work in a fast paced, start up environment
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for answering customer questions, understanding requirements and recommending integration solutions.
- You will test all of the API endpoints, understanding their functionality and reporting feature bugs.
- You will support the LATAM team with Customer Support requests for Spanish speaking clients.
- You will review customer webhooks and work with customers on creating templates for them.
- You will communicate customer issues with the Hardware Technical Support team.
- You will support customers with their platform and product questions or configurations via various methods of communication including email and texting applications.
Need to know:
- This position may require some evening and weekend shifts
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.