Accounts Receivable Specialist
Boston, MA /
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
Tive is looking for a rock star accounts receivable specialist who is yearning to be part of a fast growing, supportive team! Tive's next A/R Specialist will be an integral part of our accounting team and will be responsible for receiving, processing, and collecting on goods sold or services rendered, and also for reviewing account information, correcting discrepancies, and ensuring that accounts are billed and collected properly.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record-keeping skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills
- Proficient in NetSuite and Salesforce
- A person with strong attention to detail and a dedication to accuracy
- Someone with a high degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator, both verbally and written
- An individual with a proven track record of working and collaborating successfully with team members
What you'll be doing:
- Processing accounts receivable transactions
- Managing collection efforts
- Preparing cash receipts for processing
- Performing account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Providing support for internal and external audits
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.