Quality Assurance Manager
Boston, MA /
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
As a Quality Assurance Manager at Tive, you will lead a team of automation engineers and manual testers that take pride in setting the bar high when it comes to quality throughout the software development process. In addition, you will become a product expert working closely with developers to provide early feedback on new features and functionality.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience planning, building, and executing manual and automated test plans,
- Experience testing REST APIs using tools such as Ready API,
- Built system UI tests using programming languages such as TypeScript, and frameworks such as Cypress,
- Participated in building unit and workflow tests using programming languages such as C#,
- A proven track record in identifying risks, issues, and potential defects in all aspects of the software stack,
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills,
- Knowledge of QA testing software, QA methodologies, tools and processes, and
- Familiarity with multi-tier web applications using frameworks such as ASP.NET Core and Angular.
- Knowledge of automated build systems (CI/CD) such as TeamCity,
- Experience working with Customer Support teams to troubleshoot and recreate customer issues, and/or
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
In addition, they may have:
What you’ll be doing:
- You will drive quality throughout the software development process.
- You will provide timely and meaningful feedback to developers on new features and products.
- You will work to build strong relationships with and support co-workers, including remote peers in other time zones.
- You will contribute to a fast paced, world class team whilst helping grow the company that aims to make this the best place you’ve ever worked.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.