Sales Development Representative
Boston, MA /
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
Why should you consider joining us now?
There are usually one, maybe two companies in someone’s career that they can look back on fondly because they were challenged, did their best work, believed in the company they represented, and built something significant and enduring. Tive has all of the ingredients to be that company for you.
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative at Tive, you will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities for the US by researching good-fit companies and setting introductory meetings with target accounts for our sales team by generating interest about Tive and the challenges we can help them solve.
- Achieving your productivity KPIs to ensure you’re performing enough outbound outreach to generate quality meetings for the Account Executives.
- Researching key accounts within our ideal customer profile to understand their current initiatives, plans, and challenges, as well as utilizing this research strategically to build meaningful relationships with prospective customers.
- Developing a deep understanding of the personas you’re reaching out to so you can offer insights and perspectives that align with their responsibilities.
- Crafting personalized and account-based messaging that will be delivered via the phone, email, social media, video, and other channels, to help customers understand how we align with their goals and build connections.
- Reaching out to various leaders within the supply chain and logistics teams to discuss their current projects and roadmap. Executive presence and communication skills are key.
- Scheduling well-qualified appointments with key decision makers within targeted companies to further discuss our solutions.
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing teams in the development of strategic prospecting approaches, account-based selling, and marketing campaign synergy.
- Using tools including Salesforce (CRM), Salesloft (Sales Campaigns), Zoom Info/6Sense (Account/Buyer Intent), and GSuite (email, file sharing, collaboration) to conduct outreach.
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- High motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in an environment where change is constant.
- A clear communicator with experience in cold calling & making outbound phone calls and emails.
- Must have professional proficiency working with Google Suite or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with Tive customers, prospects, and internal colleagues.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a focus on collaboration.
- Supply chain & logistics sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Professional proficiency working with Salesforce and/or other CRM Systems is also a plus, but not required.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.