Senior Data Analyst
WHAT WE DO & HOW WE DO IT:
Whether companies produce computers, drugs, berries, or detergent, they have to get those goods from their facility to the consumer. Unfortunately, over $100B of goods are lost or damaged while in transit. Tive eliminates this waste by allowing companies to act on in-transit incidents before they happen.
The Tive tracker is a small device that measures the condition of a shipment (location, temperature, shock, etc.) and sends that information to the Tive web application where customers can configure what happens when the tracker detects an issue. Tive customers join because of the market leading product, but stay because everyone on the Tive team goes above and beyond to ensure their shipments arrive safely.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Tive is looking for an experienced data analyst to help lead our company in its next phase of growth. In this position, you will be responsible for preparing, analyzing and visualizing data sets that will be used for direct insight into both internal and customer-facing processes. As the first full-time data analyst hire, you will have a significant impact on how we use data to generate internal and external business intelligence reports. This role requires collaboration with cross-functional teams to gather requirements from end-users and to iterate on the most effective data solutions. Our ideal candidate is not only experienced at turning data into business insights but also has excellent communication skills and is able to work with stakeholders to architect a solution that will help Tive achieve its goals at the enterprise level.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- Passion for data and analytics
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience using data visualization and dashboarding tools such as PowerBI, Sigma/Snowflake, or Tableau to turn data in to insights
- Understanding of statistics and probability concepts necessary to analyze and explain complex data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to work with remote coworkers in other time zones
- Previous experience in or knowledge of supply chain/logistics
- Experience with Python
- Experience in a multi-dimensional data environment
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.
Tive is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing an open and inclusive environment for all of its employees. The Company prohibits any discrimination on the basis of gender, gender identity, pregnancy, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, criminal record, or genetic information.