New York, NY /
WHAT WE DO & HOW WE DO IT:
Over $100B of goods a year are lost or damaged while in transit, creating unnecessary waste. What’s more, the global supply chain has been under incredible pressure in recent months due to the pandemic and increased consumer demand.
Tive has a mission to help save every shipment we can - it’s an ambitious goal, so we’re growing our product team to help get us there. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity and is passionate about crafting products that significantly impact the world.
The global supply chain has been under incredible pressure due to the pandemic and increased consumer demand. Tive is looking for an experienced product leader who can bring relief to this industry by building software that prevents shipment delays, loss, and damage. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity and is passionate about crafting products that significantly impact the world.
- Create detailed user stories that clearly defines the problem and the proposed solution.
- Work with engineers and data scientists to build models that extrapolate raw time series data into actionable insights.
- Support the development team during development to ensure the user story is developed to spec with minimal blockage and technical debt.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager building web applications
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
- Highly analytical with the ability to derive insights from large datasets.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
WORKING AT TIVE:
Tive is a rapidly growing company with a highly efficient and talented team. Success is measured by your ability to solve problems for our customers and support your fellow co-workers in doing the same. We value transparency with frequent feedback between peers to ensure we all have the opportunity to grow and evolve together. Tive provides competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (health, dental, 401k) and more. Come join us to make the world a more efficient place.
Tive is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing an open and inclusive environment for all of its employees. The Company prohibits any discrimination on the basis of gender, gender identity, pregnancy, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, criminal record, or genetic information.