At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
As a Scrum Master at Tive, you will play a critical role in ensuring in coordinating SCRUM/AGILE ceremonies and practices to ensure software projects get delivered on time, within budget, and maintained in scope. The Scrum Master is responsible for coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of tasks specific to software development and projects while ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The Scrum Master will be responsible for managing and delivering technical and business solutions using Scrum framework best practices.
Our ideal candidate:
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to effectively prioritize tasks whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, however, a Bachelor’s degree would be even better.
- Experience with multi-tier web application development.
- A strong desire to learn, teach, and collaborate with the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor Scrum process and meetings to increase team efficiency, advocate for self-organization, and encourage problem-solving.
- Facilitate and organize Scrum ceremonies (stand-ups, sprint planning, grooming, and retrospectives).
- Assemble and coordinate with the product, engineering, design, and leadership teams.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables with standard modern SaaS tools (JIRA).
- Oversee and manage scope, time-line, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals.
- Protect the scrum team from outside interference during a sprint.
- Strategy with stakeholders to unblock development work.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.