Technical Support Representative - Evening Shift 18:00 PM - 02:00 AM (GMT+2)
Customer Success /
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
As a Technical Support Representative at Tive, you will drive world-class customer satisfaction by troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, communicating directly with our customers, and helping them take full advantage of the features and products available to them.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in computer science or 1+ year experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (SQL Server and MongoDB).
- Advanced written and verbal communication in English.
- Superb interpersonal skills and a proven track record of building relationships with customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Communicate with customers to quickly get to the root of the problem.
- Provide timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding software and hardware.
- Refer to internal tools, databases, and/or external resources to provide accurate technical solutions.
- Follow up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved successfully.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Create investigation reports on certain technical issues.
- Create internal guides and articles to help the support team.
- Escalate issues to other departments when necessary.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.